To Our Valued Patients,
Yes we are open! Our office continues to be available to patients for all their eye care needs.
Our office has enhanced our safety protocols to ensure a high degree of patient safety:
- All patients will undergo a screening process over the phone prior to their appointment. The screening will review symptoms, history of travel, contact with other potential COVID-19 carriers and reason for visit.
- Since patients must be screened prior to visiting our practice, we are not accepting walk-in eye examinations at this time. All examinations must be booked ahead of time. Appointments must also be made to browse our optical gallery, for any adjustments & order pick up.
- There will be complete sanitization and deep clean before and after each patient interaction.
- All of our doctors and staff will be fully equipped with personal protective equipment that cover their eyes, nose and mouth. We have installed a plexiglass barrier at our front desk. Large breath shields have been added to equipment in our gallery and examination rooms
- Air purification system has been added to the exam rooms
- Fewer patient appointments will be scheduled and appointments will be booked in longer intervals to ensure that there is no overlap between patients.
- The front entrance will be locked and patients with appointments will be allowed entry at their designated appointment time.
- We will be offering white glove service in our gallery. Frames removed from the wall will be thoroughly disinfected after being touched.
In preparation for your eye examination:
- Masks are required for anyone over the age of 2 entering the clinic.
- We ask that patients come to the office alone to limit the amount of people in the office. Exceptions are made for guardians accompanying a minor and patients that require physical assistance or translation. In these cases, the accompanying visitor will undergo the same screening process before being allowed entry.
- If you are early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside the office to allow us to observe social distancing.
- Upon arrival, please visit the hand sanitizing station and review office policy signage.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. Our priority is the health of our patients and staff. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions. Stay healthy, we hope to see you all soon!
Dr. Siragusa & Associates